If I could collect any accessory outside of sunglasses it would be watches. I’ve been on the hunt for a watch I can wear to the gym while also being cute enough to wear while running errands. About a month ago Aaron and I were online looking at watches when I spotted the G-Shock watch…in pink. I ordered it right away and now I’ve teamed up with G-Shock to share with you the top 5 reasons you should own the G-Shock watch too.
Top 5 reasons…
- Versible: Okay! The main reason I got my G-Shock is for the versatility of it. After the gym each morning there are so many errands to run and I was feeling naked without my watch. There’s no way I’m wearing something that could get broken at the gym. That’s what makes this watch so great. I don’t feel like I have to change it out after the gym. It’s perfectly completes my athleisure emsemble.
- Tough & Cool: You all know I work out everyday. Having a tough watch and still be as girly as one can be is a big deal. The G-shock watch is made to wear in sporting situations knowing there are chances of it getting bumped around. Oh and when I do wear my watch to the gym the other fitness girls (you know, the girls I’m always sharing on my Instastories) because they look how I want to look) always compliment it. I love that.
- Colors: Pick a color any color and you are sure to have it as an option. I had to go for the pink. It just felt right!
- Price: There is nothing better than coming across something you really want and having the price point at a reasonable level. That’s the G-Shock watch for you. For me personally when it comes to a sporty watch
- Matching: Okay you can totally judge me here and I won’t take offense. I am so that wife that loves to match with her man! Luckily, Aaron plays along…for now at least. We are still newlyweds. He obviously doesn’t want the pink watch but said he likes the classic silver one and the black one. I’m trying to talk him into the white one, personally because it is the closest color to mine. We already wear matching sneakers to the gym. Now we need our watches to match.
There you have it. The best reasons I can come up with as to why the G-shock wins in my book.