I have a treat for you today! As mine and Aaron’s babymoon fast approaches I can’t help but think of some products that will be coming along with us. Of course these are just extra items that aren’t essential but definitely going to make my trip a little more exciting. After all, isn’t a babymoon all about the pampering anyway? There were a lot of items that could have been added to this list but these are my top 6 Must Have Vacation Items For Summer 2018.
For those going on a summer vacay and aren’t expecting, I did manage to add an amazing bottle of wine…which Aaron and I will be enjoying mid September!! It’s one we’ve been dying to try. This bottle of wine and the book I included, will take relaxing and finding time to unwind to another level. Vacation is about leaving work, stresses and everyday worry behind.
All these items, I felt compelled to share with you because their either all natural, organic or very comfortable. There’s a little something for everyone, expecting or not.
NOTE: Some items I was able to scoop up a discount code for you!
6 Must Have Vacation Items For Summer 2018
1. Wine: Faustino– let’s be honest this is what most vacations are all about. Have I mentioned Aaron’s not drinking while I’m pregnant? Did I find a gem or what? Needless to say come September, this Spanish Faustino Gran Reserva will be more than enjoyed. Fun fact: This Tempranillo, Graciano, & Mazuelo blend, ages for 26 months in French and American Oak Barrels and is bottled for 3 years, Yum!
2. Book: My Ex-Life by Stephen McCauley– I’ve been dying to read this book. This book is about love and friendship. If you’re anything like me then you read the book before the movie. Based off of this authors history a motion picture will is probably be in the works.
3. Mosquito Spray: Erin’s Faces – While enjoying my new book outside, deet free, all natural, mosquito repellant is a must to protect baby and I. Shop here for a 10% off with code BABBLEBOX05 through September 30th!
4. Hair: OMM– If you have been following along with me on social media, you know I am all about hair right now. Goal on this vacation is, to put a thickening hair mask & oil on my hair while I lounge by the pool. If I say it out loud, I am more likely to remember to do it. Not only will the OMM help thicken my hair, its naturally nourishing. It’s also strengthening with its holistic ingredients. Here’s a gift for new customers: 20% off next order online with code SUMMER.
5. Skincare: Bellame – Beauty radiates from within, but pampering isn’t complete without a little TLC for your skin. When I am on vacation, my skin is always thirsty for hydration, with this hyaluronic acid in this hydrating moisturizer, it will do just the trick. Shop here to receive a free set of 6 Bellame bamboo sourced wash clothes (Valued at $22) with a purchase from the Acqua Lumiere Collection.
6. Bra: Our good Lord knows right now, with my body changing, I am all about comfort. Bali intimates answered my prayers! This bra is a comfort revolution, and I am loving every minute of it. While on vacation, this bra is great for both activities and leisure.