No gimmicks, no fad diets. Finally, a system that improves your nutrition, body, and overall health that works.
AshLee’s readers get a 25% discount on this program. Scroll to the bottom to see the details!
Nutrition is the most debated topic in the health industry. Everyone knows that eating better will improve your overall wellbeing. The problem? There’s too much conflicting evidence on what “eating better” actually means.
To be honest, it’s my biggest frustration too. When working with clients, it’s easy to tell them how many squats or push-ups to do. But it’s incredibly hard to get their diet under control. And it’s not from lack of information. We all know we should be eating less processed food, more vegetables and drinking more water – so why do we have so much trouble doing just that?
We are faced with difficult food decisions dozens of times a day. People who are in great shape and in control of their health don’t have any magic tricks or secrets up their sleeves. What separates these people from everybody else is that they have a few good lifestyle and nutrition habits that they practice consistently. Not only that, they believe these habits are good for them, and don’t view these habits as chores.
That’s exactly what Precision Nutrition (www.precisionnutrition.com) is all about. They’re the best in the business at teaching the lifestyle and nutrition skills necessary to get people in the best shape of their lives. They’re honest, patient, and realistic.
Which is why I’m pumped to share this with my own clients. You see, Precision Nutrition has professionally trained me since 2012. I received their Level 1 certification that year. And I was one of the first in the world to receive their Level 2 Master Class certification in 2015.
I believe in their system so much, that even though I had learned all their “tricks” and had gone through the exact same educational program that their own coaches go through, I signed up to be a client myself in July of 2015.
Knowledge does not always equal results. You need a system, and more importantly you need coaching and accountability to get where you want to be.
And now, for the first time ever, Precision Nutrition has opened up their coaching platform to professionals like me, to use with my own clients.
Here’s how it works:
- It’s a yearlong course. Why? Because real transformative change takes time. Despite what’s sold on infomercials and magazines, you can’t get abs in 6 minutes, or even 6 weeks.
- It teaches skills and habits in a systematic and progressive manner. The only way to get in great shape is to learn the skills necessary, and practice those daily.
- It’s not a diet or meal plan. Those almost never work. And on the rare occasion that they do, they’re not sustainable.
- The skills and habits you’ll learn in this program are meant to last a lifetime. Most people are so used to jumping from one diet fad to the next, that they start to think that’s normal. It’s not. You can’t go chasing diet trends your whole life.
- It’s about so much more than just nutrition. This program isn’t just about body transformation. It’s about life transformation. Stick with the program the entire year and you’ll come out the other side with a completely new outlook on life. Guaranteed.
- This system has been used and refined over the last 15 years to help over 45,000 people get into the best shape of their lives. Show me a diet book or blog that can make that claim.
I believe so strongly that everybody should have access to this system that I’m making it extremely accessible. This is how nutrition and lifestyle change should be done. And I want everybody to be able to experience that.
I’m offering AshLee’s readers a special 25% off discount. If you’re interested in the program, or just have some questions you’d like answered, email me and let me know you were referred from AshLee’s blog.
Regular price – $79 a month billed automatically for 12 months
Ashlee discount – $49 a month (25% off) billed automatically for 12 months
Email me at email@example.com