I’ll try to make a long story short here. Aaron and I were working on our taxes and I saw how much I spent at Sephora last year….the most spent. I blame it on being in quarantine. That and Starbucks were my 2020 guilty pleasures. With that said, I’m running out on some products. So, it’s time to stock up with some Sephora refills and I also wanted to share an updated version of must haves. Since the Sephora sale is happening, I’ll use this time to save a few bucks.
- Supergoop! Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40 PA+++ (refill)
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette – Eye Color Magic Collection // color- Copper Charge – Champagne, Rose-Copper, Russet Brown, Peach Gold
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Crème de Corps (refill + must have)
- Supergoop! Glow Stick SPF 50 PA++++ (must have)
- Dior Dreamskin Fresh & Perfect Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (Refill)
- Oribe Conditioner for Brilliance & Shine (refill +must have)
- Oribe Shampoo for Brilliance & Shine (refill + must have)
- NARS Mini Climax Mascara
- Hourglass Arch Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Saie Brow Butter Styling and Volumizing Eyebrow Gel // color-blonde
- NARS Soft Matte Tinted Lip Balm // color- unrestricted
I didn’t go too crazy this year. Mostly I needed to focus on my Sephora refills and then added a few newbies in the mix…because that only makes sense to do, right? I noticed that my lotion and shampoo lasted this entire year. Timing couldn’t be more perfect. There are a few drs I follow on IG and they have been talking about the Supergoop sunscreen and they also mention using it on their kids so this is a newbie must have.
Well, I hope this brings you some inspiration and you’ll be seeing me on stories soon talking about all these.5