I started writing this post at the beginning of my pregnancy but never posted it. I get asked all the time, “What are your favorite places to shop online?” Better now than to never post, right? I’m a budget girl but sometimes there’s a reason to splurge. So, here are my 2 favorite high-end shops and 3 moderate online shops I can’t stop ordering from. Every once and a while I’ll venture away from these 5 favorite boutiques and shops. However, if you’ve been following for anytime now, then you’ll recognize my style in these pieces.
Online boutiques…where most of my money gets spent.
I’ll start with high end because well… that’s the easiest way to watch my money fly out the window. I can’t help myself though. When I love a brand…I give it my all. HA!
- Net-A-Porter: Awe..the joys of pretty much everything. This is feeds my craving for the New York style.
2. Matches Fashion: I love shopping here for those special occasions. Matches has great sales and items are added quite often so you can always find those luxury brands at a fair price. Check out these that I found on sale, for example.
3. To bring it down a level and to brag about their amazing sales is Revolve. They do have a lot of high end clothes but also the everyday house hold brands, like Paige, Lovers + Friends, Tularosa, Blank NYC, Endless Rose and DayDreamer. If you want to check out some of my maternity finds from Revolve check out this blog post.
4. ASOS: (20% off everything with code: SUNNYDAYS) Being that I’m current’y pregnant ASOS is perfect. They carry all sorts of amazing pieces at such great prices. Which is great during pregnancy because you really don’t wear maternity wear all that long. Here are some of my favorite maternity pieces. You’ll want to hurry though. The only draw back to shopping ASOS is is you wait a day, it’ll be gone.
5. Shein: I’ve talked about shopping on Shein in the past because I shop there so often and a lot of you were worried about shopping overseas. My personal experience has been great. The only thing I would say is to but on your waiting hat. But other than that, I love the option, style and trend options they offer.