This dish is one I’ve been making for a very long time. When my friends would come over and before we’d go out, beef stroganoff would be what I’d make on a regular. It was requested by them. I’m telling you it’s the easiest, lazy day or busy day dinner.
I shared this on my stories not too long ago and you all were dying for me to share it. So, here is my delicious recipe. Warning! It’s not healthy by any means but will fill up your belly!
*Tips: Don’t sub any of these. It makes a difference. Also, find a local butcher or meat market (I go to Central Market) and get the best meat. It does matter.
Beef Stroganoff Ingredients:
- 1 Daisy Sour Cream
- 1 can Campbells Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- Egg Noodles
- seasonal blend, I love Cavenders or Mortons
Of course you can double this recipe but this should feed about 4. We have leftover the next day.
- Start with medium fire. Season meat and cook meat until brown. Don’t over cook it. You want to keep the juices in the pan and the meat juicy.
- Before the juice evaporates, add in the cream of mushroom. Stir in and saturate all the meat.
- While meat is cooking put on a bot of water to boil. Add a few dollops of olive oil to water.
- Add in sour cream. I didn’t put how much because this is up to you. I personally use half of a 16 oz. You can use the entire amount, my mom does. For me I find half is enough and I like the cream of mushroom taste best.
- Mix really well, turn heat to low and let simmer for a few min.
- Water should be boiling at this point. Add in egg noodles and cook according to package.
- Once noodles are done, drain them.
Plate the noodles and then scoop up this delicious beef stroganoff over the noodles and serve.
Then send me a message telling me how amazing this dish is! Check out my Roast Beef for another good hardy meal.