Is it wrong I am thinking about the holidays already? It all started when I tried cooking my first juicy roasted chicken! But, let’s not get tooo carried away with the holidays, quite yet, because my kitchen must-haves are great all year round.
My kitchen must-haves are not only useful, but also super cute! I will not be able to live without these once our house is finished being built.
- You can never go wrong with MacKenzie Childs and this colander was just a must-have for me. It looks amazing on my shelves and is the perfect pop for my white kitchen.
- Williams- Sonoma! This is my place. I had to have this apron because it is my favorite color and works great. I love the pocket in the front!
- Ok, in our new house we have a cocktail room and I cannot wait to put this on the bar! It is a bar cart must have.
- Cuisinart is one of my favorite brands for kitchen appliances. It is trustworthy and lasts for quite awhile.
- These Wusthof knives are great for everything! I recommend to always have a big and small one.
- In my busy mornings this toaster is my saving grace! I throw some of my favorite biscuits (recipe) in, warm them up and eat them with my coffee. Hubby approved too.
- This milk frother is AMAZING! I would recommend it to anyone. My coffee game is so strong now!
- Everyone needs a paper towel holder… trust me this one is the best. It doesn’t move around the counter at all.
- I love using these bowls for storage, mixing, salads… you name it and I use them for it.
- Lastly, this spatula is great for the stove and looks great on my counter too!
Glass storage containers: Glass is not only better to buy for the environment, but I find it keeps my food fresher.
Pantry organizing containers: my faves. I’ve been buying them little by little to organize my pantry and spice cabinet. These gives is a clean unified look all while sealing your food with a pop seal lid.
Fruit/Veggie bowl: Amp up the way fruits and veggies look on the counter.
Breadbox: I LOVE a pretty breadbox. What a great idea? Keeps bread fresh and the cover serves as a bread cutting board. What a great idea?!
Trio spice holder: Currently on my wish list. I use so many spices when I cook and this would be great for the key essentials I use on a daily. I.E. Dry thyme, oregano and salt.
Pantry Labels: These keep everything organized! Wait until you see my idea for the new pantry.