This post is sponsored by Ibotta and all opinions expressed in this post are my own. All offers were valid as of publish date. Don’t forget to check your app for details as offers change frequently and may not be available in all areas
As a Walmart shopper, I was pretty bummed to hear that Walmart Savings Catcher will no longer be available come May 14th. However, I was so happy to hear about the Ibotta app! It’s definitely a budget buster and as easy as 1, 2, 3 to use! Let me explain because this just isn’t any normal app.
If you haven’t heard of the Ibotta app here are some steps to get started:
- Download app
- Create account (name + email + password)
- Click favorite stores
- Click favorite app
- Link loyalty cards (one way to track purchases). Mine are already set in my phone so this step was a one click process.
All you have to do is scan the QR code on your receipt to upload a receipt.
- When you use your loyalty card you get cash back in 48 hours
- 3 ways to save: 1. by receipt, 2. link your loyalty card 3. mobile in app purchases
- Easy access to your earned money
- Money can be transferred into your Venmo or PayPal account