This Brussel Sprouts Recipe is to die far. Make these as a side to your dinner or a stand alone snack. I recently went to a restaurant and they had roasted brussel sprouts. Unfortunately no one was able to try them at the table because I selfishly ate them all. So feeling bad, I ordered some from Central Market and tried out a recipe that sounded like it would work. I wrote it all down this time (all applause)! They turned out perfect, first try. Now I just need to make sure I keep ordering brussel sprouts. Anything new m children love in the veggie world is always a win!
Heavy duty baking sheet
1 lb Brussel Sprouts
Steps to Brussel Sprouts Recipe
1. Set your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Put a heavy duty pan in the oven and let it heat up with the oven. You want your pan to be hot and the Brussel sprouts to sizzle when you put them on it.
3. While the oven and pan heats up, cut the Brussel sprouts in halves. Save the leaves that peel off.
4. Mix the cut Brussel sprouts in a bowl with a splash of olive oil, a generous dash of sea salt and several cracks of pepper.
5. Once the oven hits 425 degrees, use mitts to take the pan out of the oven.
6. Spread Brussel sprouts on the pan, cut side down.
7. Cook for 18 minutes. Remove from oven, flip Brussel sprouts over and cook for another 6 minutes.
8. Drizzle balsamic vinegar on the sprouts and mix.
9. Plate and drizzle with honey. Serve hot.
Everything You Need
Try this Brussel Sprouts Recipe as a side dish with my juicy roasted chicken. Makes for a great and impressive meal.2