Congrats Andi on getting the rose.
This week I decided to do a top ten list, because who doesn’t like a dramatic countdown? The ladies headed to Juan Pablo’s Miami hometown for some yachting and more strolls on the beach. Here’s my list of the top ten moments that made us Bachelor fans go “Aww” or, “wait, what?”
10. The beautiful beach cover-ups all the girls wore. Couldn’t get enough.
9. The pointless argument between Nikki and Clare. Yawn-worthy drama.
8. Camila’s adorable recital and her bag of Cheetos.
7. Nikki’s backless dress. How on earth did she find a suitable bra for that?
6. Juan Pablo’s ability to handle every girl’s tears without going crazy.
5. Juan Pablo’s very own tears (or Visine bottles?).
4. How cute Chelsie was when she wished JPG good luck during their good-byes. What a sweetie.
3. When Sharleen pulled herself out of the running. That’s a class act right there.
2. The awkward silence between Nikki and Clare. Did you hear my tweet?
1. When Nikki met Juan Pablo’s ex, Carla. And his daughter was there. Someone please agree with me that this was the strangest part of the episode, even though Juan Pablo assured everything was just fine between them.
So there you have it. And if you stayed for next week’s previews, well, things are looking pretttyy dicey.1